I cut the green papers to 81/2 by 5 inches so that they would fit in my laminator with out wasting any laminator sheets.
Once I lightly glued everything down I sent them through the laminator in the positions that they would need to be in to fold properly.
Here is what it looks like when it is folded and unfolded.
- Horses-I could have done a little pony farm
- Farm Animals- a Farm:)
- Dinosaurs- A Jungle with a volcano!
- Princesses- A ball room??
- Bugs- An ant hill with a little under ground maze
- Find things on the table and talk about what letter they start with, then place them on that letter (ex. Salt, Pepper, Jelly, Water, Ketchup, Honey, Crayon)
- Simple Finding Games (Ex. Can You find the letter...A? Can you find the letter that says Ssssss? Can you find the first letter of the word Boat? Can you find the letters of your Name?)
- Have them drive the car to different letters (ex. Can you drive your car to the letter... P?)
- You can also use the sides of those cheap crayons they give you to make rubbings of the letters. In the picture I used a colored pencil but I think a crayon would work a lot better.