If anyone wants the very simple directions on how to make it, here they are:
- Decide how long you want your strap and then cut a 4 inch wide strip.
- Fold the fabric in half length wise, inside out.
- Sew along the edge with a strait stitch
- Turn the whole strap right side out
- Fold the bottom of the strap up three or four inches to make the loop for the child to hold
- Sew back and forth several times with a zig zag stitch so that it is strong!
- On the other end of the strap I sewed back and forth several times and then used pretty yarn to make two braids for the tie on:)
If anyone wants more details or pictures of how to do it let me know. I am a total sewing armature and I taught myself so I have no idea how to explain it:)