His first "dirty working hands"Here is a little list of ideas to involve your child in your chores!
- Put a basket next to them and hand them one toy at a time so that they can put it in. Sing a cleanup song while you're at it!
- Helping scoop out the dog food
- Putting clothes int the washer or to the dryer
Cleaning up toys
- Give them a spray bottle of water and a clean sponge and let them give their toys a good scrubbing!
- Carrying things, when we get home from a big shopping trip at Costco Caden carries all of the wipes, diapers, and pull-ups up the stairs to the closet one pack at a time! He is exhausted by the end of it.
- "Can you take this to..." the garbage, to daddy, to the closet.
- "Can you get the..." tissue, diaper, toy for baby brother.
- Vacuuming up cheerios with the vacuum hose. SUPERVISION!! This is Caden's favorite.
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments and try to respond to each and every one!
So, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE