His first "dirty working hands"Here is a little list of ideas to involve your child in your chores!
- Put a basket next to them and hand them one toy at a time so that they can put it in. Sing a cleanup song while you're at it!
- Helping scoop out the dog food
- Putting clothes int the washer or to the dryer
Cleaning up toys
- Give them a spray bottle of water and a clean sponge and let them give their toys a good scrubbing!
- Carrying things, when we get home from a big shopping trip at Costco Caden carries all of the wipes, diapers, and pull-ups up the stairs to the closet one pack at a time! He is exhausted by the end of it.
- "Can you take this to..." the garbage, to daddy, to the closet.
- "Can you get the..." tissue, diaper, toy for baby brother.
- Vacuuming up cheerios with the vacuum hose. SUPERVISION!! This is Caden's favorite.